The information (“Information”) accessible by you (“Visitor”) using the Sach Capital Limited website.
- Determine whether the Information complies with the Visitor’s needs;
- Determine whether the Visitor has adequate legal rights to store, reproduce or otherwise make use of Information in the manner contemplated by the Visitor;
- Comply with any legal obligations, including but not limited to, obligations imposed by copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, and export laws;
- Isolate Information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that Information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage the Visitor’s information or system.
INFORMATION Not Warranted Or Guaranteed In Any Way. THE SACH CAPITAL LIMITED WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SACH CAPITAL LIMITED MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO SACH CAPITAL LIMITED OR ANY INFORMATION.’
Sach Capital Limited does not warrant or guarantee:
- The accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose.
- That any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties.
- That the Information will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable.
- That the functions or services performed by Sach Capital Limited will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Sach Capital Limited website will be corrected.
Credit Card Purchase Terms
- Online purchases on sachcapital.com or associated payment processing pages are processed by Paypal.
- There is no cancellation once a course has been paid for.
- There is no refund where a customer only views part of the course.
- There is no refund after the customer commences the course.
- There is no refund if the customer fails to view any course material.
All of our online payments are handled by Paypal. With over 230 million accounts worldwide and growing, Paypal helps you securely, easily and quickly make payments. PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the Sach Capital Limited.
Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for the transaction.
We accept payment online by VISA, MasterCard, American Express and through Paypal accounts. Customers can only attend courses upon receipt of payment in full. Part payments are subject to the same conditions as contemplated in cancellation clause 2 of these credit card purchase terms.
Complaints and Appeals
Should you as a student, staff member or employer have any complaint to make with Sach Capital Limited or would like to appeal any of the assessment procedures, outputs or any other matter with Sach Capital Limited please contact us detailing the issue as follows:
Appeals: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)845 582 3788
Complaints: Please email email@example.com or phone +44 (0)845 582 3788
Any complaint or appeals notification to Sach Capital Limited will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Your claim will be investigated and responded to within 48 hours of such notification (on a business weekday). We shall engage with you and any other interested and affected parties until a mutually satisfactory resolution is achieved with all communications being responded to within 48 hours (on a business weekday).
Should it not be possible to come to a mutually agreeable resolution, an appropriate independent arbitration expert based in England or Wales shall be engaged by the Sach Capital Limited to assist in resolving any dispute. Should the arbitration process be deemed unsatisfactory by either party, either party reserves the right to take legal counsel governed and construed in accordance with England & Wales law and the interested and affected parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the England & Wales courts.
By purchasing or otherwise registering one’s personal information with the Sach Capital Limited, the individual consents to the Sach Capital Limited retaining the right to convey, provide or otherwise transmit said information to third parties, be they fully autonomous or related legal entities, particularly though not limited to, for the purposes of providing trading platform related services, charting solutions, alerts, signals, applications or any other offering or services Sach Capital Limited decides may be in the interest of or interesting to said person at the time of registration and or alternatively any future time. The client consents to said third parties contacting them for those previously described purposes or otherwise. Sach Capital Limited shall always respects and act upon a client’s instructions to not make some or all of its services available in so far as is possible both commercially and legally.
Should students of Sach Capital distribute any course content or information provided by Sach Capital to anyone who is not a member of Sach Capital, your account will be suspended for a minimum of 90 days or deleted, depending on the severity, we will look at each case individually.